Hello there! I'm Beckah! I'm sure you have a lot of questions about who the heck I am, so I'm here to help.
I've been a web developer for 5 years and freelancing full-time for 1.5 years. I've worked at Raytheon, Fidelity Investments, and startups doing web development. I also have my degree in CS.
My specialty is making beautiful and functional Shopify storefronts while using analytics to see what is and isn't working. I can also help with general Shopify questions and tweaks.
- I saw a huge gap between people who were good at design while also having a strong understanding of Shopify’s backend technology.
I love the people I work with. I work with other entrepreneurs who are often getting stuff done by themselves and powering through, so we have a similar way of thinking and communicating.
- I love being able to to quantify my impact because I’m a numbers kind of lady. Seeing my clients get a sale is incredibly motivating for me. I often check the admin dashboard on the weekends in my free time just to see what the trends are because I’m a little addicted to numbers.
As a maker myself, I have a intrinsic, deep care about the things I create. The website experiences I make are an extension of that, so I wanted to to work with other brands and entrepreneurs who truly value their craft and want to bring something unique and valuable to their customers.
Communication > Everything. I'm a big believer in no question is a stupid question and I always want you to feel comfortable asking me anything so that we are always on the same page.
During I am very available. This includes:
- Available on my personal cell phone through text or call from M-F 9-5 PST
- Slack channel for all my clients where they can message me real time if they need.
- Daily email update about what I’ve completed and what I’m going to complete for the day
- Trello board that lists all our tasks under a “Todo”, “In Progress”, and “Done” column so you have a record of what I’m working on
You can find out more about my process here.
Shoot me a message about what you need help with, and I'll give you my honest feedback and if I can help.